Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Meredith and Eric (are engaged!)

Okay, I usually don't start with the last photo taken, but this is just toooooo gorgeous. Meredith - you are a SUPERMODEL!

Oh, and big huge congrats you guys. Your wedding is going to ROCK!

IMG_0212-Edit

Meredith and Eric got engaged at the Greenbelt, so that's where we started. How sweet are these? It was sooooo worth the hike :)

IMG_9719-Edit

IMG_9723-Edit

IMG_9807-Edit

003

002

001

IMG_0037-Edit

I know I've posted pictures from this spot before, but these are just SOOOOOO much fun!

IMG_0054

LOVE LOVE LOVE the red shoes!

006

004

One of my FAVORITE pictures EVER ...

IMG_0098

See Eric, aren't you glad you gave in to the grass shot?

IMG_0126-Edit

IMG_0143

Okay, back to the sunset shots ...

IMG_0226-Edit

I know this one is a lot like the first one, but I just couldn't decide which I liked better. Opinions? Post a comment! I loooooove comments :)

005

Hope to see you soon for Bridals, Meredith!

XOXO, Sarah Q

Sarah Q is a wedding and portrait photographer in Austin, Texas and is available for travel anywhere in the world! Visit Sarah Q Photography for more details!

21 comments:

Sarah said...

Looove the kissy grass shot!! Great set. :)

Josh said...

I def. love, love, love the first one!

Chelo Keys said...

Awesome stuff Sarah!!

Court said...

I think I actually like the last one better. But they're both awesome!

Star8278 said...

I'd have to say I like the last one best of the two. Something about the closer crop and her expression.


Great blog, I have been lurking via Google Reader for a few days now. It's a daily read!! Keep up the great work.

sarahbrowndowntown said...

Last one! Great job on these, she IS a supermodel!

Alicia said...

I like the first one of the two. They are similar and equally awesome. But I really like the connection between them in the first.

And I LOVE the ones with the red shoes in front of the blue wall!

tali said...

i'm drooling right now. these are absolutely fantastic. i think i prefer the second shot - love the flare and crop in that one...

Michelle said...

SSSSSOOOOOOOO gorgeous!!!!!!!! I love the warm sunlit photos the best.

picturepaiges said...

I like both of the sunset shots but I think my fave is the grass shot! Girl you so rock!

Michelle Morales Photography said...

Wow these are so fun & beautifully composed!!

tiff said...

You see?! This is why I love you.

Beauty.

And I can't choose either.

Julie Mixon said...

Great Color...a few of them remind me of that great color you get from slide film...and I love slide film!!

Tiffany Izatt said...

These are beautiful, and so yummy! Gorgeous couple, great clothes, and great shots!

Rebecca said...

I love them all, but of the first and second--I definitely vote number TWO! (And I have been stalking your blog for quite some time now. You're so great!)

Becky said...

Hey Sarah! I like the first one better... They're holding hands in that one and, I dunno, it's just cute :) Love all of these though!

Jill Higgins said...

They are all beautiful - but the first black and white one is ROCKIN'! :)

Now and Then Photography said...

These are soooo good! Your color is awesome.

Chris CMI said...

You ROCK as usual, girl!

Anonymous said...

beach wedding dress
beach wedding dresses

8899c6fc-8283-11e0-8e3f-000bcdcb471e said...

life was without that incredible wedding. They shelled out tens of summer wedding dresses millions in television advertising all across the globe, to tell the good news of summer wedding dresses the wedding and blackmail violence to any community anywhere that would not rally around the wedding. summer wedding dresses